Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting over a shit day

alright, yesterday I went to go for my run, (week5,day2) and my Ipod just didn't work....
I had to take it into the store I bought it from, they redirected me to another store that might be able to fix it,
they took it off me and are sending away for a new one....
In the meantime I am ipod-less!!! argghhh, needless to say I didn't make my run yesterday, and this exercise only succeeded in making me feel even worse than what I already was!!! I was scarily close to getting my hulk on at the next person that "forgot" to use their indicator in the traffic!

I went about with my daily jobs (very late) and when I got home my husband had been so thoughtful to have bought me flowers to cheer me up!!! He never buys me flowers, thinks they are a waste of money, so this really meant a lot to me!!!! He was well rewarded ;)

To top off my fantastic day!! my arch enemy insomnia (Isuffer Insomnia periodically, sometimes it will last a couple of nights, others a couple of months) has reared its ugly head again! So the battle begins!! I encouraged the nasty beast by sleeping in this morning too.. I should have got up and carried on with my day and more than likely would have been tired enough tonight to dose off to sleep straight away....
I refuse to take sleeping pills for it, especially whilst trying for children!!  Not the safest idea.

Tonight I am off to a friends house (possible business partner) for a BBQ dinner, and I have armed myself with two bottles of mildly expensive pinots noirs! it is the only time of the month I can drink and I am going to make the most of it... so sleeping tonight should not be an issue!!!

right now I have to change into my running gear, and borrow my husbands ipod with his dof dof music, I will have to set a timer for my intervals and push myself hard rather than Chubby Jones pushing me!! the motivation is strongly lacking.... but If I am going to be drinking calories tonight I have to go for my run!! terrible cramps or not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment